I’m Darren Embry. I work
Technologies. I do computer programming for web sites,
both server-side and client-side.
I’m on Twitter.
I pin things on Pinterest sporadically.
I haven’t deleted any of the things that used to be
linked to from this page. You will see some of them again.
In the meantime, view source and see comments if you want; I
This page changes its look every once in a while. Because.
Stuff I Provide
Stuff I Like
- Ubuntu, a Linux
- WFPK, the only music
radio station in Louisville that truly matters.
Though these guys
aren’t terrible and neither
are these guys.
- Thrift stores
- Comic Sans
- Public transit
- Bic four-color pens
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered/etc. rights. Equality now, equality forever!
- Reverse Polish Notation
- Heine Brothers’ Coffee
- New Caledonian Crows
- Highland Coffee
- Indie Rock (most of it)
- Sharpie Pens
- Clairefontaine french-ruled notebooks
- Google Maps
- Abortion rights. Abortion sucks, but I trust women and
doctors over old simpleminded wealthy white male Christian
bible-thumpers regarding this and other matters in which
they have no first-hand experience and never will.
- Pandora Internet Radio
- The GM New Look Bus
- Apple is a
hemi-semi-demi-evil corporation but they make good products so
- Google Chrome
- Bad Puns
- Heavy Metal
- Mechanical Counters
- 24-hour Time
- Slide Rules
- Ramsi’s Cafe On The World
- Two-dollar bills
- Duct Tape
- Analog chronograph watches (well, certain kinds of them)
- Roaring Spring engineering computation paper
- O’Reilly & Associates
- Louisville (it’s my hometown, it’s too comfy)
- Mechanical Calculators
- Wolf Eels
- Vi Hart’s YouTube videos